E-ISSN 2231-3206 | ISSN 2320-4672
Required files to be uploaded
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. Year: 2013, Volume: 3, Issue: 2
- Involvement of private players in pharmacovigilance program of India: Data reliability will be under question
- Newer anti-platelet and anti-thrombotic drugs on the horizon
- Trends of articles published in National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology (NJPPP)
- Difference in pulmonary function test among the athletic and sedentary population
- Effect of female sex hormones on central auditory conductivity in young rural females in Bathinda district of Punjab.
- Clinical study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions at a rural based tertiary care centre in Gujarat
- The effect of Bhramari pranayama on pregnant women having cardiovascular hyper -reactivity to cold pressor test
- Antidiabetic activity of alcoholic extract of Neem (Azadirachta Indica) root bark
- Assessment of liver damage in male albino rats after repetitive heat stress of moderate level
- Impact of asymptomatic idiopathic scoliosis on pulmonary function
- Effect of Vitamin E and Selenium on haematological parameters in sub-acute toxicity of hexavalent chromium in Broiler Chick
- Comparative study of lung function test of policemen in traffic control with those in general duty.
- Effect of PCOS on glucose metabolism
- Correlation of students performance in theory and practical of final summative pharmacology examination in MBBS curriculum: A critical insight
- A study of FEV1/FVC ratio in loom workers of meerut city
- The effect of aging on memory in South Indians
- Does natural honey affect gastric emptying in rats?
- Antidiarrheal activity of ethanolic fruit extract of Psidium guajava (Guava) in castor oil induced diarrhea in albino rats
- Standardized patients in physiology curriculum of India for effective learning of basic science concepts, clinical and communication skills: A proposed change